Found this on all recipes... This recipe was supposed to made in a bread machine part of the way, but reading the notes of other users I'm converting it for not using a bread machine, and keeping in the fridge overnight to bake in the morning!
- 1 cup warm milk (110° F/45° C)
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- 4 1/2 cups bread flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 Tablespoon bread machine yeast
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Mix ingredients together thoroughly in mixer.
- Preheat oven to 200°, turn it off, and put dough inside oven (covered) for an hour or until doubled in size.
- After the dough has doubled in size turn it out onto a lightly floured surface, cover and let rest for 10 minutes. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll dough into a 16x21 inch rectangle. Spread dough with 1/3 cup butter and sprinkle evenly with sugar/cinnamon mixture. Roll up dough and cut into 12 rolls. Place rolls in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking pan. Cover and place in refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Bake rolls in preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes. While rolls are baking, beat together cream cheese, 1/4 cup butter, confectioners' sugar, vanilla extract and salt.
- When rolls are finished baking pull out of oven, flip out of pan onto large plate so all the cinnamon sugar that leaked out the bottom will go back over the rolls.
- Spread frosting on warm rolls before serving.