garbanzo bean chocolate chip cookies

Just writing down the ingredients I used in this effort, plan to change a bit.  Dball allergic to nuts, didn't have sunflower seed butter, so used cookie butter (don't judge me).

1¼ cups drained, rinsed, patted dry garbanzo beans

 ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
2 TBSP honey

½ cup + 2 TBSP oat flour

½ cup + 2 TBSP biscoff
2 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking powder
pinch salt
½-1 cup chocolate chips
First grind down oats to make flour, then add beans in blender and process until smooth.
Add everything else except chocolate chips, process until smooth(ish) sticky mess.  Stir in chocolate chips. 

Use wet hands (she said in original recipe, thanks Erin) and form into balls.  They won't rise or move at all, bake 10 minutes at 350°.  Done!

I didn't form into balls, I used a tablespoon (the kind that came with my silverware, not a regulation size tablespoon) and they look pretty much like they did when I put them on the silpat.  Here I'll go get a picture.
Dball didn't like them, but Kupcake will eat anything with enough chocolate in them.  I thought they were fine :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monterey House Candy (Leche Quemada - Burnt Milk Fudge)

Higher Protein Lower Carb Whole Wheat Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

Angelia Style "Chicken Fundido"